Walsh/DeMaria has completed the Administration Building and Education Center project at the VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System Medical Center in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
The project included the construction of a new 79,500 sf, three-story administration building and education center and utility tunnel from the existing Medical Center.
– Structural steel erection
– Surface parking and walks
– Mechanical and electrical work
– Expansion of the Medical Center’s existing central utility plant for the installation of new a chiller, cooling tower, and emergency generator
– Fire alarm and fire sprinker systems
– Telephone/data infrastructure
– Security/alarm systems