DeMaria is committed to giving back to the community. Our employees are dedicated to helping various philanthropic organizations by raising money, increasing awareness, and volunteering their time.
Below are some of the most significant things DeMaria has done lately:
- In 2019, we launched “DeMaria In Action”, a program focused on charitable community involvement by DeMaria. DeMaria in Action offers employees monthly volunteer opportunities with charity organizations in the Detroit community, such as Gleaners Community Food Bank, Arts & Scraps, and Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Raised over $211,000 since 2002 through our annual Golf Outing at Henry Ford Health System’s Shoot for a Cure, benefiting the Neuroscience Institute
- Walked and raised $6,440 at the American Heart Association’s 2012 Heart Walk
- Donate money and gifts every December for local charities; at our 2018 DeMaria Holiday party our employees collected donation items, as well as raised over $600 in funds for Detroit Dog Rescue and COTS Detroit
- Sponsor the Autism Society of America at the Golf Outing
- Sponsor the Detroit Zoological Society at Wild Winter and Sunset at the Zoo events
- Proud supporter since 2003 of the architectural program at the University of Detroit Mercy through an annual scholarship fund
- Participant since 2010 at CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Careers, where Detroit-area students take part in career development activities