The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the organization in a variety of capacities. The primary responsibility of this job is to provide general administrative support to the various departmental teams, requiring data entry, processing paperwork, filing, answering phones and greeting guests, and corresponding with subcontractors and suppliers. This position reports to the Executive Administration Manager.
- Consistently follow DeMaria policies and procedures as outlined in the employee manual.
- Utilize the project management software to generate and track subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders as well as other functions as required within the software.
- Process/track all Owner Contracts via DocuSign, including ability to process through AIA & Consensus software.
- Assist with preparing reports, letters, memos and other correspondence as required.
- Reception for all visitors and answering phones.
- Gather, prepare and distribute mail.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing UPS/FedEx packages.
- Assist and support the Accounting Department in various capacities.
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic files.
- Internal and external distribution of all job-related documentation.
- Assist with Archiving old files, both paper and electronic.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Assist with other duties as required.
- Prior experience in a similar administrative role, preferably with a construction background.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and proactively follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and math skills are also essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with co-workers and clients (via phone, email and in-person).
- Must have the ability to comply with applicable department policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Cosential, ProCore, PVault, Timberline and Bluebeam software is a plus.
- Proficient in copying/moving files and creating directories in a Windows environment.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Reliable and professional demeanor.
- Company Culture: It is important that candidates embrace DeMaria’s “CORE VALUES”:
1. Positive Attitude
2. Relationship Focused
4. Results Driven
DeMaria is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Novi, MI
Send a Resume
Currently DeMaria is seeking an experienced and team oriented Construction Superintendent.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Providing overall on site management of construction projects from start to finish and ensure timely completion within budget.
- Coordinate the work of the subcontractors at the job site.
- Monitor the project schedule and progress to keep it on track. Complete daily reports.
- Coordinate manpower needs with the Project Manager and other appropriate people.
- Continually follow DeMaria Building Company site safety programs.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with Architects, sub-contractors, inspectors, engineers and estimators by striving to successfully resolve questions or issues pertaining to the project.
- Initiate, track and record R.F.I’s.
- Four (4) year construction related degree preferred and minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Superintendent on commercial, industrial or healthcare projects.
- Complete understanding of plans and specification.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple trades and supervise a large group of people.
- Extensive construction scheduling experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office applications is a must.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude with a high level of personal pride and professionalism.
If you are hard working and want to be a part of a successful team send your resume with salary requirements
- Please, NO Phone Calls
- NO Relocation reimbursement for this position
Location: Novi, MI
Send a Resume
Local contractor looking for concrete carpenter foreman with experience managing crews and jobsite. Must have at least 10 years verifiable construction experience, at least 5 years as a foreman. Must have an OSHA 30hr certification to qualify
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications
Experience in foundation and elevated concrete construction along with appropriate forming systems and Performing carpentry work
• Ability to provide layout from control points as provided and Set forms
• Maintain the required construction schedule and meet or exceed estimated labor productivity
- Maintain OSHA/MIOSHA standards and enforcement of all onsite company and jobsite safety policies
- Ability to perform work on a variety of projects in a safe manner while Maintaining a clean safe jobsite
- Effective Communication with Project Manager and project team
- Familiar with preparing site logistics plans and time coding
- Effectively Lead concrete forming, placing and finishing crews
- Familiar with and have used Project Management Software’s
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS: Valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance and good driving record required. Reliable transportation to/from work is a necessity. As a condition of employment, candidates must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Send a Resume