DeMaria has completed the Science Building and Computer Information Science Renovation project at the University of Michigan Dearborn Campus.
This project included renovations to 80,000 sf of existing laboratory and office space in the Science Building and the construction of a 20,000 sf addition to the building.
– Demolition of existing structures
– Removal, abatement, and proper disposal of existing asbestos/lead/PCB containing materials and regulated building materials
– Construction of a new elevator and shaft
– New fume hood exhaust system
– New and upgraded HVAC system
– New fire protection and piping system
– New electrical substation, distribution, lighting and power
– New and upgraded alarm and telecommunications systems