Currently DeMaria is seeking an experienced and team oriented Project Superintendent.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing overall on site management of construction projects from start to finish and ensure timely completion within budget.
- Coordinate the work of the subcontractors at the job site.
- Monitor the project schedule and progress to keep it on track. Complete daily reports.
- Coordinate manpower needs with the Project Manager and other appropriate people.
- Continually follow DeMaria Building Company site safety programs.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with Architects, sub-contractors, inspectors, engineers and estimators by striving to successfully resolve questions or issues pertaining to the project.
- Initiate, track and record R.F.I’s.
- Four (4) year construction related degree preferred and minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Superintendent on commercial, industrial or healthcare projects.
- Complete understanding of plans and specification.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple trades and supervise a large group of people.
- Extensive construction scheduling experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office applications is a must.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude with a high level of personal pride and professionalism.
Send a Resume
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications
- Experience in foundation and elevated concrete construction along with appropriate forming systems and Performing carpentry work
- Ability to provide layout from control points as provided and Set forms
- Maintain the required construction schedule and meet or exceed estimated labor productivity
- Maintain OSHA/MIOSHA standards and enforcement of all onsite company and jobsite safety policies
- Ability to perform work on a variety of projects in a safe manner while Maintaining a clean safe jobsite
- Effective Communication with Project Manager and project team
- Familiar with preparing site logistics plans and time coding
- Effectively Lead concrete forming, placing and finishing crews
- Familiar with and have used Project Management Software’s
Additional Qualifying Factors: Valid Driver’s license, proof of insurance and good driving record required. Reliable transportation to/from work is a necessity. As a condition of employment, candidates must have acceptable background check results and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Send a Resume